Coronavirus Live Count Map India
remove_red_eye 773 Views
Coronavirus Live Count Map World
Coronavirus FAQ PDF
Panchamrit is taken as a Prasadam and is also used to wash the deity. In Vedic language, anything which is offered to God can also be done to the human body. Panchamrit bath, therefore, is the original and traditionally full bath prescribed in Vedic literature.
It consists of the following:
- Washing the body with milk and water, where milk acts like a soothing agent.
- Next is washing the body with curd, which is a substitute for soap and washes away the dirt from the skin.
- The third step is washing the body with desi ghee, which is like an oil massage.
- Fourth is washing the body with honey, which works like a moisturizer.
- Last step is to rub the skin with sugar or khand. Sugar works as a scrubber.
Panchamrit bath is much more scientific, cheaper and health friendly.