Coronavirus Live Count Map India
remove_red_eye 707 Views
COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
- Limit the use of alcohol and tobacco. Consumption of excess alcohol is a major risk factor for developing liver cancer over a period of time.
- Eat healthy and consume plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. These are rich in antioxidants and prevent the formation of free radicals in the body.
- Aim to get at least 30 minutes of exercise every day. This will not only keep you fit but also reduce excess weight.
- Get vaccinated for Hepatitis B and C. These diseases increase the likelihood of liver cancer.
- Limit exposure to cancer-causing chemicals.