Coronavirus Live Count Map India
remove_red_eye 915 Views
COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
- Stay indoors and in shaded places.
- Use umbrella/hat/cap/towel when outside.
- Wear thin loose cotton, light colored garments.
- Drink frequently water and salted drinks - lassi, lemon water, fruit juices, ORS (Oral Rehydration Solution). Eat fruits such as water melon, cucumber, lemon, orange etc.
- Take frequent cool bath and reduce room temperature: use window shades/curtains, fan, cooler, air conditioner, cross ventilate room, sprinkle water, keep indoor plants
- Person feeling unwell, specially old aged, young children, pregnant women, those with pre-existing medical conditions, and outdoor workers, should be immediately shifted to a cooler place, put on minimum clothing, be sponged with cold water, applied ice packs wrapped in cloth, and transported to nearest health facility.
- Going out in the sun, especially between 12:00 noon and 3:00 pm
- Doing strenuous activities when outside in the afternoon.
- Drinking alcohol, tea, coffee and carbonated soft drinks
- Leaving children or pets in parked vehicle.
- Wearing dark colored, synthetic and tight clothing.
(Source: PIB, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, June 3, 2019)