Medico Legal Corner
eMediNexus Coverage from: 
Can a patient seek redressal for grievances regarding treatment received?
Dr KK Aggarwal & Advocate Ira Gupta,  10 July 2019
remove_red_eye 643 Views

0 Read Comments                

Yes, patient who is the sufferer from the negligent act of the doctors can seek remedy under various laws:Compensatory action - Complaint against doctors, staff or hospital whether private or government hospitals who committed negligence seeking monetary compensation beforeCivil Court under law of Torts or Law of Contract,High Court under the Constitutional Law, orConsumer
To continue reading this article
Sign in with Medtalks

Continue reading your article with a eMediNexus account.
Free Membership!