Coronavirus Live Count Map India
remove_red_eye 744 Views
Coronavirus Live Count Map World
Coronavirus FAQ PDF
- The most common cause of sudden cardiac death in patients younger than 35 years with structurally normal heart is a fatal arrhythmia.
- In athletes younger than 35 years of age, structural heart disease (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, anomalous origin of a coronary artery, arrhythmogenic right/left ventricular cardiomyopathy) is a common cause of sudden cardiac death.
- Nonpreserved ejection fraction (EF) systolic heart failure (EF less than 35%) is a common cause of sudden cardiac arrest.
- First-degree relatives of young sudden cardiac death victims, particularly those younger than 35, should be screened.
- Consider ICD (Internal ICU or internal cardiac shock machine) in all patients with left heart pumping less than 35%.
- In sudden cardiac death continue excellent chest compression for up to 35 minutes as needed.
Dr KK Aggarwal
Padma Shri Awardee
President Confederation of Medical Associations in Asia and Oceania (CMAAO)
Group Editor-in-Chief IJCP Publications
President Heart Care Foundation of India
Past National President IMA