Coronavirus Live Count Map India
remove_red_eye 650 Views
COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
“Advertising to solicit patients directly or indirectly, by a physician, by a group of physicians or by institutions or organizations” is considered an unethical act as per regulation 6.1.1 of the MCI Code of Ethics Regulations, 2002.
Regulation 6.1.1 has also defined the situations when a doctor is allowed to make a formal announcement in press. These are as follows:
- “On starting practice.
- On change of type of practice.
- On changing address.
- On temporary absence from duty.
- On resumption of another practice.
- On succeeding to another practice.
- Public declaration of charges”.