remove_red_eye 747 Views
Is the only spiritual mantra taught in mythology? Here are a few examples
- Lord Ganesha with the elephant’s head depicts that one should use their wisdom before taking any decision.
- Vishnu’s first incarnation, fish, symbolizes learning to swim in the opposite direction.
- Brahma’s five heads mean to use all your five senses before taking any decision.
- Shiva’s third eye means to think differently in difficulties.
- Ravan’s ten heads mean using your ten senses before taking any decision. But, Ravan used them for negative forces.
- Maha Mrityunjaya mantra begins as we worship the three–eyed Shiva.
- Gayatri mantra means that one should ask the heart to direct the intellect to take the right decision. The 3H philosophy is linked to the same. The first H is ask the head for options; second H is to ask the heart to choose one of the options and the third H means to order the hand to do the action
(Disclaimer: The views expressed in this write up are my own).