Medico Legal Corner
eMediNexus Coverage from: 
Where can one complain about advertising?
Dr KK Aggarwal and Ms Ira Gupta,  31 March 2018
remove_red_eye 828 Views

0 Read Comments                

A complaint can be made to the:State Medical CouncilDrug Controller General of IndiaAdvertising Standards Council of India
Read the full story.
Create a free account.
Sign Up to instantly read 30000+ free Articles & 1000+ Case Studies
Create Account

Already registered?

Login Now