Coronavirus Live Count Map India
remove_red_eye 1329 Views
COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
- Exercise for 80 minutes a day and brisk exercise 80 minutes a week.
- The speed of walking should be at least 80 steps per minute.
- Do resistance or weight-bearing exercises twice in a week.
- Avoid doing strenuous exercises for the first time in life after the age of 40.
- Ayurveda says that one should exercise according to his or her body type.
- Patients with diabetes should not exercise if blood sugar is lower than 90.
- In conditions of smog, avoid walking early in the morning till sunlight appears.