Coronavirus Live Count Map India
remove_red_eye 407 Views
COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
Stroke is preventable. About 90% of strokes are associated with 10 risks factors that are modifiable.
- Make efforts to control high blood pressure
- Indulge in moderate exercise 5 times a week
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables; reduce sodium intake
- Work towards decreasing your cholesterol levels
- Maintain a healthy BMI or waist-to-hip ratio
- Quit smoking and avoid second-hand exposure to cigarette smoke
- Reduce alcohol intake – 2 drinks/day for men and 1/day for women
- Identify atrial fibrillation and get it treated
- Control blood sugar levels; consult your doctor
- Obtain information about stroke.
(Source: World Stroke Organization)