Medico Legal Corner
eMediNexus Coverage from: 
Can a patient seek redressal for grievances regarding treatment received?
Dr KK Aggarwal & Advocate Ira Gupta,  10 July 2019
remove_red_eye 686 Views

0 Read Comments                

Yes, patient who is the sufferer from the negligent act of the doctors can seek remedy under various laws:Compensatory action - Complaint against doctors, staff or hospital whether private or government hospitals who committed negligence seeking monetary compensation beforeCivil Court under law of Torts or Law of Contract,High Court under the Constitutional Law, orConsumer Courts und
Read the full story.
Create a free account.
Sign Up to instantly read 30000+ free Articles & 1000+ Case Studies
Create Account

Already registered?

Login Now