remove_red_eye 493 Views
- Lord Ganesha’s elephant head depicts that one should use his/her wisdom before taking any decision.
- Vishnu’s first incarnation, fish, symbolizes need to learn to swim in the opposite direction.
- Brahma’s five heads mean to use all five senses before taking any decision.
- Shiva’s third eye means to think differently in difficulties.
- Ravan’s 10 heads mean using your ten senses before taking any decision (but he used them for negative forces).
- Maha Mrityunjaya mantra starts with saying that we worship the three eyed Shiva.
- Gayatri manta means that one should ask the heart to direct the intellect to take the right decision.
The 3H philosophy is linked to the same. Where first H is ask the head for options; second H is to ask the heart to choose one of the options and the third H means to order the hands to do the action.
(Disclaimer: The views expressed in this write up are my own).