Coronavirus Live Count Map India
remove_red_eye 565 Views
Coronavirus Live Count Map World
Coronavirus FAQ PDF
Yes, patient who is the sufferer from the negligent act of the doctors can seek remedy under various laws:
- Compensatory action - Complaint against doctors, staff or hospital whether private or government hospitals who committed negligence seeking monetary compensation before
- Civil Court under law of Torts or Law of Contract,
- High Court under the Constitutional Law, or
- Consumer Courts under Consumer Protection Act
2. Punitive action - Criminal complaint under Indian Penal Code against the doctor.
3. Disciplinary action - Complaint seeking disciplinary action against the medical practitioner or the hospitals as the case may be, before statutory bodies governing the medical practitioners such as Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
4. Recommendatory action - Complaint before the National/State Human Rights Commission seeking compensation.