Coronavirus Live Count Map India
remove_red_eye 612 Views
Coronavirus Live Count Map World
To stay healthy, we must eat right, get plenty of exercise and rest, and avoid bad habits such as smoking. But, now it is said that “what you believe in” can have a big impact on health and longevity. There have been a lot of studies that show how patients with strong spirituality can improve their health from a variety of chronic conditions, like hypertension, heart disease, recover from surgery and more.
Research indicates there are real health benefits from spirituality:
- People with high levels of religious beliefs or spirituality have lower cortisol responses. Cortisol is a hormone the body releases in response to stress.
- Positive thinking produces nearly a 30% drop in perception of pain.
- Spirituality and the practice of religion have recently been associated with a slower progression of Alzheimers disease.
- Those who regularly attend organized religious activities may live longer than those who dont. Regular participation lowers mortality rate by about 12% a year.
- People undergoing cardiac rehabilitation are more confident and perceive greater improvements in their physical abilities if they have a strong faith.
- Increased levels of spirituality and religious faith may help substance abusers kick their habit.
- Spirituality stimulates the relaxation response. When the body is relaxed, your heart rate, blood pressure and breathing rate all go down, which decreases the bodys stress response.
- Spirituality can affect immune system function. Spirituality, faith, church attendance improve immune function in ways that can be measured, like an increase in white blood cells.
- Prayer heals the heart.
- Positive talking and thinking in the ICU produces better results.
Spirituality is what brings you peace and safety. It can be achieved through God or Goddess, nature, a beautiful sunset, a meditation, Pranayama, religious meeting, chanting, mind body relaxation, etc. Spirituality is something that can help all the way from promoting wellness to helping with recovery.