Coronavirus Live Count Map India
remove_red_eye 1469 Views
COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
With input from Dr Monica Vasudev
1545: A major change to travel guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Fully vaccinated individuals can travel within the United States without getting tested for COVID-19 before or quarantining after the travel.
- Data indicate that traveling is lower risk.
- Getting fully vaccinated allows one to do more things safely.
- An individual is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the last required dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- The agency still recommends against nonessential travel.
- The updated guidance does not apply to those who have not been vaccinated.
- The CDC advises anyone who hasn’t been fully vaccinated to avoid travel.
Dr KK Aggarwal
President CMAAO, HCFI and Past National President IMA