Coronavirus Live Count Map India
remove_red_eye 543 Views
COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
- Whole-grain snacks-Whole-grain low-salt snacks such as chips and high-fiber, whole-grain cereals, can give some energy.
- Breakfast foods – Some of the breakfast foods can be used as a snack later during the day. A slice of whole-grain toast a with low-sugar topping can be great.
- Hi-low combination – You may combine something with healthy fat, such as peanut butter, in a small amount, with something very light, like celery sticks, in a relatively larger amount.
- Go for nuts - Unsalted nuts and seeds are healthy snacks. Almonds, walnuts, peanuts, roasted pumpkin seeds, cashews, etc., contain several nutrients and make you feel full. However, nuts have lots of calories, so keep the portion sizes small.
- Have a combo snack. Include more than one macronutrient, such as protein, fat, carbohydrate, in a snack. You can have some nuts and some grapes.
- Be mindful. Don’t have a snack while you are doing something else, like watching TV, or working. Stop whatever you are doing and eat your snack first.
- Carry it with you. Carry a small pack of healthy snacks in your pocket or purse so that you can have it when you crave a snack.