Coronavirus Live Count Map India
remove_red_eye 546 Views
COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
- Heart rate shows less variability.
- There is altered circadian pattern (24-hour cycle of the body).
- There is a delayed response of bone marrow to loss of blood or hypoxia (reduced oxygen).
- The function of the white blood cells is impaired.
- Advancing age is a procoagulant stage. This means that the blood gets clotted easily.
- Reflux of the stomach acid in the food pipe is common.
- Tendency to constipation is common.
- Painkillers can quite easily cause ulcers in the stomach.
- Renal functions decline with age.
- Older kidney is more prone to be damaged with painkillers.
- Calcification of heart valves may occur.
- The maximum heart rate may not reach the level as that in the young age in response to exercise.
- About one-third of the lung volume may be lost.
- Aging slows the rate of fracture repair.
- Skin may become atrophic and elasticity is reduced.
- A person may not be able to read small print.
- There may be impaired speech recognition in noisy environment.
- There may be loss of taste and smell.
- There may be high frequency hearing loss.
- Immunity may be reduced.
- With age, one is more prone to get urinary tract infection.
- With age, ejaculation may get impaired.