Medico Legal Corner
eMediNexus Coverage from: 
Where can one file a complaint about advertising?
Dr KK Aggarwal and Ms Ira Gupta,  09 March 2018
remove_red_eye 1061 Views

3 Read Comments                

A complaint against a doctor regarding advertising can be made to the:State Medical CouncilDrug Controller General of IndiaAdvertising Standards Council of India
To continue reading this article
Sign in with Medtalks

Continue reading your article with a eMediNexus account.
Free Membership!