Where can one file a complaint about advertising?


Dr KK Aggarwal and Ms Ira Gupta    09 March 2018

A complaint against a doctor regarding advertising can be made to the:

  1. State Medical Council
  2. Drug Controller General of India
  3. Advertising Standards Council of India

To comment on this article,
create a free account.

Sign Up to instantly get access to 10000+ Articles & 1000+ Cases

Already registered?

Login Now

Most Popular Articles

News and Updates

eMediNexus provides latest updates on medical news, medical case studies from India. In-depth medical case studies and research designed for doctors and healthcare professionals.