remove_red_eye 619 Views
Food of animal in origin and saturated foods contain cholesterol. 1% rise in cholesterol raises the chances of heart attack by 2. Heart patients should therefore avoid eating cakes during the Christmas and New Year Season. They should distribute fruits & dry fruits instead of cakes. Beware of the term Low or High Cholesterol on the labels
- Cholesterol Free means less than 2 mg cholesterol and 2 grams or less fat.
- "Low Cholesterol" means 20 mgs or less cholesterol and 2 grams or less saturated fat.
- "Fat Free" means less than ½ gram fat;
- "Low Fat" means 3 grams or less fat;
- "Reduced Fat" means at least 25% less fat than other brands of same food.