Coronavirus Live Count Map India
remove_red_eye 888 Views
COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
- Eat smaller meals, but more often.
- Eat in a slow, relaxed manner.
- Remain upright after meals.
- Avoid late–night eating (last meal 3 hours before sleep)
- Don’t exercise immediately after meals.
- Tilt your torso with a bed wedge.
- Stay away from carbonated beverages.
- Find the foods that trigger your symptoms and avoid them (fatty foods, spicy foods, tomatoes, garlic, milk, coffee, tea, cola, peppermint, and chocolate).
- Chew sugarless gum after a meal which promotes salivation and neutralizes acid.
- Check your drugs that can loosen the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) or cause acid reflux or inflammation of the esophagus.
- Lose weight if you need to.
- Avoid hurry, worry and curry.